Custom Search

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fashionista's Unite

In today's economy if you dare pay full price for anything you're crazy! It's as simple as the basic rules of supply and demand. With a lower demand on products due to a widespread lack of income, the supply increases thus lowering prices. So, many retailers are now offering all sorts of coupons and promotional discounts and all you have to do is supply them with your e-mail address. I get numerous e-mails weekly from all of my favorite retailers, such as Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, Express, Macy's, and even Abercrombie and Fitch, to name a few. Their offers vary from free products with purchases to up to 40% off your entire purchase and even free shipping if you order online. So, as my mother has always said, "any fool can pay full price". Also, many grocery stores and even my favorite "everything" store, Target, now offer a variety of easily printable coupons to redeem in stores. I've saved up to over $25 at a time, with coupons alone. And living in a city that is as expensive as this, every little bit helps! I've even discovered an incredible new website called "I love free things" (www.ilovefreethings.com). Basically, you go there and they provide you with all these fantastic offers for free samples and products. You choose the ones you like, give them your mailing address and it's mailed to you like magic within 4-6 weeks. I've gotten free face cream, body wash, socks,  razors, coffee, coupons for free food redeemable at any grocery store, and even a free pantie from American Apparel. And, to top it all off, no junk mail! Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me. And I can never pass up a great deal!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Did you know that you can use a Target coupon with a MFG coupon on the same item?!?! I got 12 rolls of Tp the other day for $2.50.

    ReplyDelete