Custom Search

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Broadway: Enough Said


Dating back to the early 19th Century along one incredibly famous street in NYC, started a worldwide phenomenon in theater entertainment! It's name: Broadway. And it is an absolute must-see when in NYC. It's an experience like no other. The talent is the best of the best, the music superb, and the visual experience awe-inspiring. Plus, the whole atmosphere is whimsically filled with a contagious energy. My husband and I saw "The Little Mermaid" last spring and it was phenomenal! I felt like a kid in a candy store as I watched my favorite Disney movie come to life before my very eyes. It was magical. The way they created the illusion of water was fantastic and the actor's stage presence and voices were like nothing I'd ever seen before. It was a once in a lifetime experience, as I'm sure each show is! I can't wait to go to another one. This year's agenda: "The Lion King". So, grab your prettiest cocktail dress and join us. I promise you won't regret it and you'll be coming back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment