Custom Search

Monday, January 4, 2010

Getting Started


Hello there. My name is Lorrie and I just moved to the city a couple of months ago. I'm finally starting to get settled but it wasn't easy, to say the least! My husband and I just got married August 1st, 2009. It was a fairytale wedding in my hometown of Mansfield, Ohio. We had a big Catholic/Muslim wedding. Crazy, I know but we didn't get there over night. And when you're truly in love with someone you'll make it work no matter what.
Marriage is a lot of hard work and even more so with our diverse backgrounds but we both have faith and know God brought us together for a reason. We're bound and determined to make it work!
Despite these obstacles, we're spending our first year of marriage in NYC--if you don't understand the craziness of this city, you soon will. It's practically a different planet here. So, without further ado, please follow me and let the journey begin.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait! I'm so glad you started a blog girl - FABULOUS idea! :) I'm bookmarking it as we speak.

    ReplyDelete