Custom Search

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Closet Space














So, when you pay close to $2,000 a month for a one-bedroom apartment you expect certain things. For example, closet space, cabinet space, any space at all. I mean this is the city of fashionista wannabes so why on earth are closets 2 by 2's? I'm sure every girl would agree they'd rather take 1/4 of the room size out to ensure more closet space. How hard is that to figure out? Not to mention the fact that my husband has as many if not more clothes than I do. Yes, that's right, I married a metro-sexual man and I love it. Look at him. He looks like he should be on a Calvin Klein ad. Though he'd much prefer Guess to Calvin Klein. He loves Guess, almost to the point of obsession. In fact, when we first started dating and went to the mall together for the first time, he took a b-line for the Guess store. When we walked in every employee knew his name. One even slipped him a "special" coupon. I was a little taken aback, I'm not gonna lie. But then I thought, "what girl wants a man she has to dress". I mean, seriously, we're not their mother and we'll have plenty of time to dress our own kids when we become mothers. Besides, look at him--he's the perfect accessory for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment